Top 10 Best Backup-Data Software for PC – Dropbox
In order to limit data loss, you should back up important data to recover from problems such as power outages and virus attacks. However, to choose the best data backup software is not easy if you have not used it before. So, the Top 10 Best Data Backup Software for PCs below will give you the best software for you to backup your data in the safest way.
The software I introduced to you in this article was published by the prestigious technology magazine Top Ten Data Backup Software for PC today based on the votes of users in the world. Let’s take a look at these softwares.
Quickly read our great content:
- 1 I. Top 10 Best Backup-Data Software for PC
- 2 II. Dropbox
- 3 Conclusion
I. Top 10 Best Backup-Data Software for PC
Helps computer users quickly and easily back up their data and restore them at a glance. Acronis True Image allows you to create and restore online backups through cloud-computing, search for backups, set up backups periodically. You can restore your computer state via booting as USB.
NovaBACKUP Professional automatically backs up your data in the fastest time, all your computer data can be backed up to devices such as hard disk, tape drive, USB drive, CD / DVD, Blu-Ray Discs. With NovaStor technology, you can restore data at any time.
3. EaseUS Todo Backup
Easeus Todo Backup Home provides easy and efficient backup and recovery solution. The program integrates algorithms to detailed instructions on how to back up or restore to a user. The software can also work with individual partitions and drives to save backup time.
Especially, Easeus Todo Backup Home can create a copy of the system partition to quickly launch in case of system crashes or hardware failure, restore the drive or partition after the virus attack, unstable due to strange applications, hard drives do not work…
4. AOMEI Backupper
AOMEI Backupper helps you back up your stored data in different locations on your computer, backed up on partitions, on the drive or on your entire computer system. So, this software helps you to restore the data when the computer is damaged due to many different reasons and cannot be accessed in the usual way.
AOMEI Backupper helps you back up your data on many different types of drives such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD or removable media such as removable hard disk, USB, memory card, MBR, GTP , support for devices up to 2TB.
5. Macrium Reflect
Macrium Reflect gives users the ability to create image files from hard drive for backup and restore whenever you need it. In particular, the software supports backup and recovery on almost all NTFS, FAT and other files, folders…
Mostly, Macrium Reflect offers an advanced feature that allows you to back up data right in Windows mode while still using other applications on your computer to work. Macrium Reflect supports you to create disk image files in safe and efficient Windows mode by using VSS.
6. Genie Backup Manager
Genie Backup Manager Home supports backing up common data such as photos, media, emails, personal files and folders quickly and accurately. The program will store the backup in a secure repository so that it is ready to be restored whenever the user needs it. The smart filter of the application allows you to add or remove specific files at your own discretion.
This software has very high data security features. All backups are 128-bit AES encrypted before storage, ensuring extremely secure data.
7. Paragon Backup & Recovery
Paragon Backup & Recovery Home allows you to manage all the data in your computer hard drive, the software can easily create a copy of the drive, including the operating system, you can put a star image saved in hard drive in secure mode, in addition the program allows to restore data anytime.
Backup4all Standard is a data backup software for Windows of Softland company with the function of protecting your data from loss by automated tasks, Backup4all is a backup software that provides unique functionality to track versions of the file. You can restore all previous state of the file directly from the main window. You can back up to DVD and CD. It allows you to back up files from NTFS partition in Windows XP / 2003 Server.
9. NTI Backup Now
NTI Backup Now is a software that provides the ability to back up and restore all your computer data in case of data loss, deletion etc. The software does not take up much memory and CPU. This software works fast, backup time only takes a few minutes.
10. O&O DiskImage
O&O DiskImage performs the copying of all data on the computer, even when the computer is being used. The software allows you to back up your data to a safe place to prevent the virus from infiltrating and can restore data at any time when your computer is experiencing problems.
Dropbox is a backup service, online data storage with real-time synchronization and automatic backup, free initial support 2GB of online storage (and an additional 500MB if you introducing others). With this software you can get documents anywhere, on any device that can be online even a Smartphone. With this feature you do not worry about lost documents when your computer crashes, all backed up on a network drive, you just need to set DROPBOX, the document will automatically sync (download) without doing any action.
Put your files into Dropbox on a computer and instantly, they will appear on any other computers that have your Dropbox installed (Windows, Mac, and Linux). These files will be copied and stored on the secure servers, so you can also access them from any computer or other mobile device (Phone, PC tables …) through your Dropbox site.
1. With Dropbox, your files are always synchronized
Let’s say you are editing a document at home. As soon as you click on the “Save” button. Dropbox will synchronize that document with your other computers quickly and automatically. Dropbox gives you the comfort to work on any of your computers and always has the files you need.
- Dropbox allows you to synchronize the data stored online with your computer.
- 2GB of free online storage when you sign up for an account, 100GB of online storage for paid customers.
- Synchronize all genres and sizes of files
- Synchronization for computers running Windows, Mac and Linux
- Auto-sync when changes are detected
- Work with files on your Dropbox even when you are offline. Your data will be synchronized as soon as the Internet connection is reset
- Effective Synchronization – When there is a change, Dropbox will only synchronize the changed, not synchronize all data – saving you time.
- Do not encroach too much on your internet connection bandwidth, you can adjust the bandwidth limit manually
You can easily share entire folders or albums of your photos. Just place the folders you want to share into your Dropbox and then send them an e-mail inviting the people you want to share the folder with. You can also send links of those files in your Dropbox. Dropbox will be perfect for projects that need teamwork.
- Share your files in the simplest way and complete them with just a few clicks.
- Shared folders allow some people to collaboratively use the files in that folder.
- You can immediately see the change of the files by other people “make it change”.
- A “Public” folder allows you to link directly to the files in your Dropbox.
- Control who can access Shared folders (including the ability to remove that person and remove shared files from their computer).
- Automatically create online photo galleries from the image folder in your Dropbox.
3. With Dropbox, online backups are automatic
Any files that you put into the Dropbox folder will be automatically backed up to the server. Even if your computer is damaged, your data will still be stored safely on Dropbox and can be recovered at any time you want.
- Dropbox backups your online files without you having to think about it.
- Automatically back up your files.
- Recovers files and deleted items.
- Restore previous versions of your files.
- 30 days to go back to history, not limited to paid accounts. (Every time you save a file into Dropbox, Dropbox synchronizes it with their secure server. Dropbox keeps a history of the changes you make so that you can undo any mistakes and even get back the deleted files. By default, Dropbox keeps 30 days of history for all your files. Dopbox also has an unlimited undo option called “Pack-rat”).
4. Connect to the web (Web version)
Dropbox also supports users on the web with features not inferior version client. The following are typical features of the web version:
- A copy of your files will be stored at Dropbox’s secure server. This allows you to access them from any computer or other mobile device with ease.
- Work with the same file as you are working on your computer – edit, delete, rename, move …
- Supported file search box on Dropbox.
- “Recent Events” allows you to keep track of the most recent activity on your Dropbox.
- Create shared folders and invite people around to use it.
- Restore previous versions of files or deleted files.
- View online photo galleries that have been automatically created from photos in your Dropbox.
5. Safety & Security
Dropbox ensures the security and confidentiality of your files.
- The shared folder will only be viewable when you are invited to use it.
- All data transfer and metadata will be implemented in an encrypted channel (SSL).
- All files stored on Dropbox servers will be encrypted (AES-256) and inaccessible without your password.
- Dropbox’s web site and software are well protected against attacks from hackers.
- Dropbox employees cannot view any of the files of the user.
- Online connection to your files requires your username and password.
- The “Public” file is only viewable by people with the link of that file.
- The “Public” folder is not browsable or found by search engines.
6. Connect mobile devices
The free Dropbox app for iPhone, iPad, and Android allows you to:
- Access your Dropbox.
- View files in the application.
- Upload files for offline viewing.
- Take photos and videos and synchronize them with your Dropbox.
- Share the links and files contained in your Dropbox.
- Export your files to other applications.
- Synchronize downloaded files so they are updated.
We have shared the Top 10 Data Backup Software for PCs that are highly rated today, so you can choose the right software to back up and restore your important data. And do not forget to try “Dropbox”, a very useful software that I have shared above!